Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wonderful day


Hola,

It's been a wonderful day today, woke up at 7 and realised that the house still had no Electricity...so I praised the Lord and kept doing things I have planned, went servicing my car and then walked home for around 3 kms, that was not bad for exercise in the morning.
Moreover, I believe God provides what we really need in the right time, for example if we keep asking for His miracle and work to be done for us, it will not come as we wish. I believe God's plan is BIGGER than my plan, and for sure He will deliver us. I am sure God has given me something to do this week so I would not get bored. If I can be trusted to do small work, then next time I am sure He will give me BIG task for me. I guess it's time to sleep. Nitez

the_r1ck

For God so loved the WORLD that He gave His only SON, so that whoever BELIEVES in Him shall never perish, but have eternal life. (John 3:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment