Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wordpress Blog

I have been playing around with Wordpress blog in recent months and have built quite a few Wordpress website, but I just recently realised that Wordpress is very powerful in terms of its Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). Basically, I just created this wordpress blog like less than a week and when I try to search on google with the keyword and BAM!, it is already on the first page in Google search. Compared with HTML/CSS website, it is very hard to find the website in Google search, even if you put the exact name or keyword. Moreover, my friend has a blog and he created a post in his blog and after an hour, he searched his topic in Google and it was numero uno.WoW! This could be a breakthrough in the web development industry, especially in marketing and SEO. I am going to find out about this and will blog this back.

the_r1ck

No comments:

Post a Comment